From Startup Creation
to Green Transition
The Future of Sustainability
Who we are
how we power our home, how we travel, how we invest our financial resources,
is a step forward to Green Transition, and the Future of Sustainability.
FHH Japan, part of FHH Ventures, uses AI and Smart Financing to support Startup Creation and accelerate the Green Transition, from Food, Agriculture, Solar Energy, Mobility to Carbon Neutral and Circular Economy.
We support innovative companies and startups to achieve low carbon, resource efficiency, and socially inclusivity. Our work as a trusted network altogether improves transparency and efficiency in supply chain, minimizes waste, increases product safety, enhance brand reputation and ultimately bring the peace of mind to consumers. We offer our infrastructure and network to facilitate our startups in Asia-Pacific as well as in the U.S. market.
Why Green Transition?
Green Transition can only be accelerated with the support from Public-Private Partnership, and with Consumer Voice and Adoption.
We are observing many challenges which affect every aspect of our daily lives, such as:
- High concerns of Food security and Crop production cost due to inefficient and untransparent supply chain, expensive energy resources.
- Increasing concerns about Food safety and Health-related issues from consumers – what is in our food, where those ingredients come from, are those food safe enough and healthy enough to our body, or will our food choice affect our planet health.
- Unfair pricing in Distribution, especially in food supply chain, leaving farmers in poverty who earn only 6 cents for every $1 they produce.
- Inefficient Green Investment in agriculture and small-scale farmers, who receive only 1.7% global climate finance. Their vulnerability to climate change has hugely impacts on our food system, consumer health and also our planet health.
- Inadequate Recycling initiatives and lack of effective Waste reduction methods during our daily living activities.
- Alarming air pollution and health-related issues due to Home power system and Mobility system with gas, Lithium battery waste.
Let’s change it.
No one can achieve things alone. The solution is to Create startups who can be Exponential Multipliers to solve those observed challenges.
We hold hands with Industry Experts and leverage our Unfair Advantage in AI and Smart Financing to support the Creation of Startups, pushing for Green Transition to reduce impact of Climate Change and reach to a Sustainable Economy.
- Plant-based Food: creating healthier options, such as Plant-based Meat, Alternative Protein, Fiber-infused Beverage, etc., with fair pricing to support decent livelihoods of those farmers who grow those food.
- Agrivoltaics: using Solar & Renewable Energy as affordable resources in farming and irrigation methods to help farmers reduce crop production cost, build climate resilience, and receive climate finance.
- Solar for Home and Mobility: using solar as affordable resource to power our home, or recharging from vehicle to grid, and others.
- Circular Lifestyle: reducing wastes of our daily necessities, using organic and environment-friendly, biodegradable products, removal of single-use plastic products, recycling batteries, recycling and repurposing clothes and textile materials, and others.
- AI for SaaS and Distribution: using AI to predict consumer behaviors toward Green Transition and create new products to best serve them, using AI to accelerate the distribution of green products to consumers, such as self-servicing point of sales, and others.
- Green Investment: using Smart Financing schemes to accelerate Consumer Adoption of new green products in the nexus among Food, Home and Mobility, Lifestyle, Health and Climate Impact.
Let’s act together.
Our program adheres to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Our work: Startup Creation
We work as a virtual accelerator to support innovative Startup Creation from Ideation stage. We connect the dots among our trusted partners across industries who share a common goal in Green Transition, to provide adequate resources and networks for Commercialization and Growth Acceleration of select startups.
Venture Generation – We offer our standard Launch process to help you develop a viable MVP with Product-Market Fit and Product-Solution Fit. We also offer alternative acceleration options provided by our selected Training Providers, where suitable.
AI & Technology Transfer
AI & Technology Transfer – We customize a Startup-Market Fit strategy to accelerate Technology Transfer via selected Distribution channels. We work with industry experts and strategize suitable Distribution channels to bring your startup to market successfully.
Smart Financing – We customize suitable Financing roadmap and fundraising strategy for your business model in terms of Equity Structure and Exit goal. Financing strategy is designed in tandem with Distribution strategy to optimize the Growth Acceleration.
Module 1: From 0 to 1
We offer our standard 5-step process below via our affiliated Design Your Venture school. The program will equip you with broad industry knowledge and basic techniques to launch a viable MVP. Post program activities will help you identify competitive edges and build a fundable and scalable venture.
Module 2 - Commercialization
We design a Commercialization strategy with our Signature 7-step process below to help bring your MVP to the Market. The most important outcome is to accelerate the Technology Transfer and penetrate your products via selected Distribution channels.
- Establish Founder-Market Fit with 3P Strategy: Personal Credibility – Perception of the Market – Personal Influence on the Market.
- Establish Story-to-Scale with 3S Strategy: Survival – Solution – Scale.
- Establish Product-Solution Fit with 3R Strategy: Redesign – Refine – Repeat.
- Establish Product-Market Fit with 5P Strategy: Product – Price – Promotion – Place – People.
- Establish Growth Strategy with 4C Principles: Clarity – Consistency – Customer – Cost Control.
- Establish Customer Success Strategy: Founder-led Sales & Customer-centric After-Sales in every channel: Marketing, Distribution, Online versus Offline, B2B versus B2C, Local versus Global, Licensing & Franchising.
- Establish Continuous Monitoring Strategy: Collect Feedback, Analyze, Perform Testing, Refine and Apply (CAPRA).
Module 3 - Growth Acceleration
We customize a Financing roadmap and Fundraising strategies in tandem with Distribution strategies for Growth, which includes but not limited to:
- Understand Exit goal: define and quantify essential criteria to achieve the goal.
- Map the Financing Roadmap: Fundraising versus Exit goal, Financing versus Equity Structure, Competitive landscape versus Unfair advantages.
- Design Distribution strategies with Revenue targets and different Financing tactics, including Pre-Sales Product-Financing Fit, Inventory-Financing Fit, Revenue-Financing Fit, and Loyalty-Financing Fit.
- Design Fundraising strategies with Exit goal with different Financing tactics to effectively manage Equity Dilution.
- Arrange suitable Green Financing and Continuous Monitoring to meet the Goal.
Solar for Farmers: Agrivotaics
We support startups who provide innovative solutions to use Solar & Renewable Energy as affordable resources in farming and irrigation with the mission to help farmers reduce crop production cost, build climate resilience, and receive climate finance. Our infrastructure arm, F-Care Asia: an Honest Supply Chain in Food-Farm-Factory-Family, supports small-scale farmers with Solar pumps for their irrigation systems.
Solar Charger: Vehicle to Home
We support startups who provide innovative solutions to use Solar as an affordable resource to power our home, or applying Vehicle to Home technology to store and distribute energy more smartly and efficiently. In stealth mode.
AI, SaaS and Distribution: Tech as Green Service
We support SaaS startups who use AI to facilitate and make Distribution system more effectively and efficiently, so as to accelerate consumer adoption of green products. AI-driven Distribution innovations include predicting consumer behaviors toward Green Transition and create new products to best serve them, self-servicing point of sales or smart fridge for fresh food distribution, and others. One example of AI-driven Distribution to push forward Green Protein adoption in the form of a beverage kiosk chain is AOBA Natura: a City-Tech Green Franchise.
Plant Protein: Better Bite for All
We support startups, food scientists and agricultural technologist to create innovative foods in Plant-based areas, including plant-based meats, plant-based fish, alternative protein, super fiber extract, algae, cellular agriculture, and others. One example of a yummy, guilt-free snack brand using Plant Protein is AOBA Milk Tea, AOBA Coffee and AOBA Plant Snack.
Our infrastructure arm, F-Care Asia: an Honest Supply Chain in Food-Farm-Factory-Family, facilitates startups in ingredients sourcing, fact-checking, private labelling and distribution in Asia-Pacific with access to U.S. market.
Circular Economy: Style & Wellness
We support startups and creators with missions to reduce wastes in our daily necessities. Examples include, organic and environment-friendly beauty, personal care products, biodegradable home care products, recycling and repurposing clothes and textile materials, creative eco friendly home decor products, and others.
Our infrastructure arm, Total Beauty: Thrive with Style and Wellness, facilitates startups promote their products and navigate different distribution channels in Asia-Pacific as well as access to U.S. market.
Carbon Neutral by 2050: for a better Earth
Create your Startup with us?
We are here to help. Email us at: email@example.com
Our Partners & Vendors
Copyright © 2022 FHH Japan. FHH Ventures. All rights reserved.